So transfers this week, I have good news and bad news...First the good news, I am not being transferred!! Bad news...Elder Nieman is...It has been a good ride being with Elder Nieman, been together five months and what a good five months that has been :) I will be taking over the Anthem area and so that is going to be real good for me to do that :) I am excited to start leading more and more :) So today is going to be busy getting him packed and all and then tomorrow at transfer meeting...Elder Nieman was the district leader, so there we will be getting a new district leader and he is most likely going to be my companion. The whole district is being transferred out except for me so I will be the ONLY original member of the Deer Valley North district left!!! That is really crazy! I am starting to feel like the mission is going faster and faster as the days go by!! Well I hope that my new companion, my second companion, will be awesome and willing to work hard and dedicated to the Lord, and is a nice friendly Elder who I will get along with :)
So this week has been really good!! The family we have been teaching is doing really well and so is the 15 year old!! She still doesn't have permission from her mom yet, but I have a feeling she will :) She is going to be baptized on Jan 21st I just know it!! We are having a church tour with the family and inviting them to be baptized!! It is going to be a good one :) So put both of their names in the temple. We also found a new investigator this week!! It is so amazing how the if you don't never get discouraged the Lord WILL provide and will send someone for you to teach all you have to do is be obedient and work hard. Sometimes the numbers that we get don't always match our commitment and hard work, but that is not what they are for. We found her from a member who talked to some other missionaries in our zone and the missionaries contacted, and we went over last night and taught the first lesson and she is wanting to learn more!! :) That was pretty cool :)
Love ya!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.