So this week has been a real good lesson on agency for me!! People and their agency can get kind of frustrating! I can understand how our Heavenly Father feels when we don't choose the path that he has set for us, even when we know it is right!! Well, the people that we are teaching are doing great, they are all going a bit slower than we would like, but we are not on our time, we are on the Lord's. We have a couple of people with baptismal dates and that is really exciting and our teaching pool has grown a lot!! It is so amazing to see the work that is progressing here in Anthem and I know I say this every week, but I really love this area!! We were weekly planning the other day that I have been here for 6 months, and I noticed all of the good work that has happened here and continues to happen it is so cool!! :) We are continually teaching the family and they are coming slowly, but surely :) They are on a pattern of 2 steps forward and 1 step back, but we are helping them progress towards baptism, and that is what we do!! :) Emma is doing great!! Jenn is doing great as well!! and so it is going good here in Anthem.
It is amazing to see all of the changes being made back at home. It is going to be a different world when I get back!! :) So that was funny that you mentioned Danny, I wonder how he is doing!! Those were really fun times!! :) So that is really exciting that Tavi is stoked about his mission!! He has come a long way!! :)
So the Weather here is starting to heat up, which is not good because it is only February!! It is starting to be a high of like 85!! I do not know how I survived the summer here!!
I just realized that I am about to reach my 7 month mark on a mission!! That is super crazy how fast this mission has gone by! Pretty soon I will hit my year mark and then it will be done!! Crazy!!
Well that is all for this week!!
Love,
Elder Johnson
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.